Date: 17th of October
REGISTER NOW on link below.
The conference will cover a range of topics including Support Coordination. The Support Coordination Academy’s experts, Phil Laidlaw and Miranda Blatchford, will be delivering practical strategies to provide quality outcomes for participants.
Using the Support Coordination Academy Pathway as the road map for this session you will learn practical ways to:
- Understand Community and Mainstream Supports
- Connect with participants
- Turn the NDIS plan into an Action plan
- Link a participant with supports
- Coach, refine and prepare for review
This session will be helpful for support coordinators however the information is also relevant for service providers who are wanting to increase their knowledge on the technical aspects of the NDIA and the support coordination role.
REGISTER NOW at the below link: